Business Operations Analyst
SimpleBills is one of Waco’s fastest growing employers and we are looking for the next great hire for our Operations Team. Are you the next person to join our growing company?
In 2008, a group of talented entrepreneurs turned the old-school model of utility sharing between roommates into an innovative business that is now serving 42 states and has a presence in over 175 college markets. SimpleBills offers a relaxed, creative and employee-friendly work environment.
With the significant overall growth of the company, SimpleBills is now looking to expand its Operations team. If you are a person that likes to be in the middle of the buzz and can coordinate critical thinking steps to identify and solve issues, this position might be for you.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Developing and using systems to organize and keep track of information.
- Pursuing quality in accomplishing tasks by setting up processes.
- Understanding and utilizing technology-based resources and programs to get the work done.
- Seeking to learn the new technologies and apply them to improve the work processes.
- Looking beyond the obvious and not stopping at the first answer; questions the current way of doing things.
- Applying logic to analyze and categorize complex information; being able to look a problem and find the missing pieces.
- Committed to being part of a team. While each Operations Analyst has their individual responsibilities, it is important to have the perspective of working until the task is completed and helping teammates accomplish the same. One Team – One Mission.
Requirements include the following:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred with 2 years professional experience.
- People-oriented. Must be a self-starter in setting up new processes, managing details, and problem-solving issues.
- Detail-oriented. Must be able to work with numbers, spreadsheets, and manage details for various accounts/clients.
- Competency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel, is important.
- Confident in communication skills. Being an Operations Analyst means a regular amount of emails and phone calls to clients and providers. Must be able to speak and write in a clear and professional manner. Good communication also requires talking through problems that arise and working with others who are in stressful situations.
- Multiple year commitment preferred.
In return, SimpleBills commits to offering you a creative work environment. The pay range is competitive and based on experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision and life insurance, flexible vacation/sick time, and positive work environment along with several workplace perks that make working here fun and enjoyable.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $14.00 /hour